One day, we all will die, but death does not end it all.
“He will swallow up death in victory, and the Lord God will wipe away all tears from all faces.” Isaiah 21:8
God wants everyone to go to heaven to live with Him. He made the way, but it is our responsibility to make the right choice.
“And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and *the books* were opened: and *another book* was opened, which is *the Book of life*: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in *the books, according to their works*. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. And I saw a new Heaven and a new Earth, for the first Heaven and the first Earth were passed away... ” Revelation 20:11-21:1
Which Book Do You Want To Be Judged From?
The Book of Life, or the books of works?
God wrote your name in the Book of Life before you were born. God wants you to live for Him on Earth and then with Him for all eternity, in a wonderful place he made for you and me, called Heaven.
Jesus said, “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.” John 14:1-2
God also made an awful place called *Hell* for the devil and his angels.
Jesus said, “…depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his angels.” Matthew 25:41
The sad thing is*, there are many people who will go to hell, even though God wants them to go to Heaven. How is that possible?
God gave us His Word as a guide to protect us and show us how to live life to its fullest. If we do not follow His word, He calls it sin.
“And the Lord said unto Moses, whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.”/ Exodus32:33
Our problem is, we all choose to sin.
“For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
God knew we would all choose to sin, and cause our names to be removed from the Book of Life, and have no hope of Heaven, yet He still loved us and provided a way of salvation for us.
What is God’s Plan of Salvation?*
1. You must admit to God that you are a sinner. “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
2. You must accept the fact you deserve to die and be separated from God forever. “For the wages of sin is death …” Romans 6:23
3. You must accept Jesus' sacrifice for you, instead of depending on your own good works. “…Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin.”
“For God so* loved *the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should* not perish*, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.” John 3:16
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the* gift *of God: *not of works*, lest any man should boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9
4. You must believe this in your heart, and ask God to save you with your mouth. “That if thou shalt confess with* thy mouth* the Lord Jesus, and shalt *believe in thine heart *that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."Romans 10:9-13
You Have Two Choices:
1. You can try to do as many good works as Jesus did, and be judged from the books of works.
2. You can accept God’s plan of Salvation and be *born again *and have your name written anew in the Book of Life. Then you can be with God and your loved ones forever in Heaven. “Jesus answered and said unto him, verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” John 3:3
“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me, shall never die. Believest thou this?” John 1:25-26